1. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
2. Wash and chop apples. Place in medium bowl.
3. Add yogurt to apples, stirring to combine.
4. Lay tortilla flat on plate. Spray low-fat cooking spray to lightly coat topside.Sprinkle with a spoonful of cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Flip tortilla so un-sprayed side is up. Using ¼ of apple mixture, fill half of tortilla, folding other half over mixture.
6. Spray low-fat cooking spray in frying pan, heat on medium.
7. Place folded tortilla in pan and cook about 1 minute, or until lightly browned. Flip to cook second side.
8. Remove from pan and cut in half.
9. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 large apples (2 cups chopped)
1/3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
4 6-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
3 teaspoons canola oil (or vegetable spray)
MaterialsMeasuring spoons, small bowl, cutting board, knife, medium bowl, spoon, frying pan or electric griddle, flipper or spatula.
More About Apples
How to Select
Pick up the apple and gently press a small area of the fruit's skin. It should be firm to the touch. Avoid apples that are noticeably soft, discolored, or indent easily after you press the skin.
How to Store
Apples should be stored in the refrigerator and are best if used within 2 weeks.
How to Prepare
You Might Also Like
Full of fiber and natural sweetness, these muffins will fill you up and get you ready for the day ahead! These muffins also freeze well so you can make them ahead of time and take them out as you need them!