1. Thaw fish in refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Arrange fish in a single layer in a baking dish.
4. Top fish with onion and pepper slices.
5. In a separate bowl, mix tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper.
6. Pour tomato sauce mixture over fish and vegetables.
7. Cover dish and bake until fish flakes easily with fork (20-30 minutes).
8. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 pound fresh or frozen, unbreaded fish fillets
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
MaterialsSharp knife, Cutting board, Large bowl, Baking dish, Mixing spoon, Measuring spoons, Fork
More About Bell Pepper
How to Select
Choose peppers that are brightly colored and firm with tight skin. Avoid dull or shriveled peppers.
How to Store
Refrigerate bell peppers and use within 5 days.
How to Prepare
Peppers can be eaten raw, grilled, baked or sauted. Top them on pizzas, throw them on salads or stuff them and bake them for a delicious meal!
You Might Also Like
Great for families with their own tastes; you can personalize your own pizza to fit you!
Baked Kale Frittata
Frittata is an egg-based dish similar to a quiche without the crust. It's delicious served for breakfast lunch or dinner!