1. Cut chicken into 1 cubes. Place pieces in small bowl.
2. Pour milk over chicken. Mix lightly with spoon so that all chicken pieces are coated with milk.
3. In a plastic bag, shake together the bread crumbs, spices and Parmesan cheese.
4. Put half the chicken pieces in the bag. Shake the bag to coat the pieces evenly. Arrange these pieces on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Coat the second half of the chicken pieces the same way and arrange on the baking sheet. Discard any leftover milk.
6. Bake at 425 F for about 12 minutes. (Check with instant read meat thermometer for internal temperature of at least 165 F.)
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons nonfat milk
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley, crumbled
MaterialsSharp knife, Cutting Board, Small Bowl, Mixing spoon, Measuring spoons, Measuring cups, Large plastic storage bag, Baking sheet
You Might Also Like
Almond Rice Pudding
Almonds are a good source of healthy fats, fiber and protein. Using brown rice will also include more whole grains in your diet.
New Year’s Lentil Soup
Lentils are served on New Year's Eve after midnight. The lentils, with their coinlike shape, represent luck and prosperity! Feel free to enjoy the 'luck' all year long though!