1. Wash hands with soap and warm water.
2. Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup orange juice in a container of a blender or food processor.
3. Cover with lid and blend until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
4. Stir in lime juice, cinnamon, and remaining orange juice.
5. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. Serve chilled.
1 cantaloupe (peeled, seeded, and cubed)
2 cups orange juice
1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
MaterialsKnife, Blender or Food processor
More About Cantaloupe
How to Select
The best indicator is smell; they should have a strong sweet smell. Also, the net should be raised and the rind underneath it should be tan to golden, not green.
How to Store
Melons will continue to ripen after they've been harvested as long as you store them at room temperature. If you like melons chilled, refrigerate them overnight. Much longer than that and they can start to develop soft spots and pitting.
How to Prepare
Wash the melon, cut, scoop, and slice or cube