1. Lightly spray or oil a 9x13-inch pan.
2. Arrange the split bananas in the pan.
3. Top evenly with brown sugar, small pieces of margarine, raisins and pecans.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
6 tablespoons brown sugar
4 tablespoons margarine
1/2 cup raisins, or other dried chopped fruit
1/3 cup pecans, chopped
Materials9 x 13 pan
More About Banana
How to Select
Choose bananas with slight green on stem and tip. They should be firm, without bruises.
How to Store
Store unripe bananas at room temperature. Store ripe bananas in refridgerator for up to two weeks; skin may turn black.
How to Prepare
After peeling, bite right in or cut into slices and use as a topping for oatmeal, cereal or in a fruit salad!
You Might Also Like
Beans and Greens
This delicious, vegetarian side dish packed with nutrients is the perfect pairing for your favorite main course!
This southwest influenced omelet is hearty enough for breakfast, lunch or even dinner.