1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil or spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Mix beans, salsa, corn, and half of the cheese together in a bowl.
4. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla.
5. Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in baking dish.
6. Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
NotesThis dish can be prepared in a microwave safe dish.Follow the steps above, then cook on HIGH in the microwave for 7-10 minutes or until steaming hot. Covering the dish will reduce spattering.
2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups corn (frozen or canned and drained)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
8 - 10" whole wheat flour tortillas
1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
MaterialsBaking dish or microwave safe dish, mixing bowl, spoon, measuring cups
More About Corn
How to Select
Choose ears with green husks, fresh silks and tight kernels.
How to Store
Refrigerate corn with husks on and use within 1-2 days
How to Prepare
Boil corn for about 7 - 10 minutes until tender and eat right off the cob! You can also use it fresh, cut off the cob, in many types of salads.
You Might Also Like
Blueberries have antioxidants and a a good source of fiber. The oat topping provides whole grains.