- Cook noodles using package directions and drain well.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix in the soup.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and stir well.
- Gently mix in cooked noodles and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
NotesCream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken. A microwave works well to soften cream cheese. Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.
8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/3 cup non-fat or 1% milk
MaterialsSaucepan or skillet, measuring cups and spoons, mixing utensil, heat source, bowl
You Might Also Like
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Buy apples while they are in season and on sale and make batches of these muffins to put in the freezer for later. You can also substitute whole wheat flour to make your muffins heartier and more nutritious.