- Cook noodles using package directions and drain well.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix in the soup.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and stir well.
- Gently mix in cooked noodles and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
NotesCream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken. A microwave works well to soften cream cheese. Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.
8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/3 cup non-fat or 1% milk
MaterialsSaucepan or skillet, measuring cups and spoons, mixing utensil, heat source, bowl
You Might Also Like
Baked Fish with Creole Sauce
An easy fish dish with a flavorful sauce. It is recommended that twice a week you make seafood the main protein food on your plate.