1. Peel and slice bananas about ¼-inch thick.
2. In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
3. Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
4. Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
5. Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
6. Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
NotesIf peanuts are a problem, try with almond butter or soy nut butter!
3 ripe bananas
3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1½ teaspoons honey
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
Non-stick cooking spray
MaterialsLarge skillet, measuring spoons, rubber spatula, sharp knife, small bowl
More About Banana
How to Select
Choose bananas with slight green on stem and tip. They should be firm, without bruises.
How to Store
Store unripe bananas at room temperature. Store ripe bananas in refridgerator for up to two weeks; skin may turn black.
How to Prepare
After peeling, bite right in or cut into slices and use as a topping for oatmeal, cereal or in a fruit salad!
You Might Also Like
This tasty soup has a hefty amount of vegetables in each serving: onions, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini!